Established in 2013 in Turkey with presence in Syria, and an office in Washington, DC.
Publishes in-depth studies, analytical maps, and policy recommendations on Syrian and regional security, politics, economics, and local governance.
Hosts conferences, workshops, and seminars, bringing together scholars from around the world.
Through continuous engagement with public opinion and decision makers, providing a range of solutions and policies that drive political change and stability.
- Reaching approximately 732.409 people interested in Syrian affairs on social media platforms.
- Interacting with 44 local, regional and international media outlets to inform the public on Syrian affairs.
- 26 institutions have republished Omran’s work as a major source of information.
- 12,047 people engaged in meetings and dialogues
- 12 agencies republished outputs of Omran, while 31 local and international institutions relied on the center’s outputs as a main source for their published materials.
- 109 field meetings and activities inside Syria with local activists, including Ihsan’s protection centers, Local Councils and Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- 40 local, regional, and international media organizations engaged with the aim of informing the public on the developments and events of the Syrian issue.
Engagement with Decision Makers
- 61 events with local activist's networks, Syrian NGOs, civil society organizations, lawyers, military experts, and scholars.
- 28 research meetings with Arab and international research centers and think tanks.
- 117 meetings/events with representatives of local, regional, and international states and political figures.
- 28 research products published by Arab and international intellectual institutions.
- 18 research consultations for researchers and students working on Syria.
- 66 workshops in collaboration with research centers, institutions, and other parties.