Established in 2013 in Turkey with presence in Syria, and an office in Washington, DC.
Publishes in-depth studies, analytical maps, and policy recommendations on Syrian and regional security, politics, economics, and local governance.
Hosts conferences, workshops, and seminars, bringing together scholars from around the world.
Through continuous engagement with public opinion and decision makers, providing a range of solutions and policies that drive political change and stability.
- Reaching approximately 650,000 people interested in Syrian affairs on social media platforms.
- Interacting with 44 local, regional and international media outlets to inform the public on Syrian affairs.
- 26 institutions have republished Omran’s work as a major source of information.
Engagement with Decision Makers
- 51 meetings with representatives of local, regional and international states, and political ﬁgures.
- 20 research meetings with a number of think tanks institutions.
- 28 events with local activists (civil society organizations, lawyers, military personnel, and academics).
- Training 9 undergraduate and graduate students to improve their skills and research tools.
- Research consultations for 18 researchers working on the completion of studies and research related to the Syrian issue in various political, economic and social aspects.
- 62 events through which the center provided a number of academic lectures and training workshops for a number of youth activists.
- 6 research products published by several Arab and foreign intellectual institutions.